Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend NOT in Boston!

Camden and I went to my mom's last Saturday to spend the weekend. Maddie was already there, mom picked her up on Thursday. It was nice to have some time at Grammie's with the kids, although Andy had to work all weekend! We were sad he could not make it. Camden seemed to have a great time checking out all the new stuff at Grammie's, it took him most of the day to stop staring at walls, windows, and lights! Sunday afternoon all three of us packed into the car and headed home, where Andy was waiting for us in the driveway! Maddie sure did miss her daddy!!

Today, Andy picked up Maddie at daycare with Camden and went geocashing in Clifton for a few hours to give me a break. Well, I did have to look over my PALS materials for Wednesday, plant a few seeds to start seedlings, and run to Sam's for more ink, diapers, pull ups and wipes! It started to rain, so they headed home.

Tomorrow we are invited to a Maine Black Bear baseball game with the Third watch Hockey team (you know the ones who chased around the women's hockey team during the broom ball game, and some how won!!). They are presented the check from the broom ball game to us, and we will stay to watch the game, if the weather holds. I heard it is supposed to rain tomorrow, keep you posted!

2 comments:

Ryan and Christina said...

Well I'm glad to see that things are going good for you and everyone. Braedon is kicking me like crazy now and everything is good on my end. The doctor is saying my due date is more like August 10th and that he is growing at a good rate and that my sugar doesn't seem to really have affected him at all. I have gained only like 5-7 pounds so far and the doctor said that was good, but wanted to make sure that even though im on insulin that I eat enough. I hope that you can come to the baby shower in July that we are having. I think that there is going to be a lot of people there. Miss you guys so much!! Call me when you get time.

Susi said...

Love you guys, but you gotta get more pictures posted. With Nana and Grampy over in Germany for a whole month, we have to see our Maine grandkids. Of course, I forgot about the webcam, but when the pics are on the blog we can go back as many times as we want. We are so proud of how you take care of those two special kids, and the decision that you made to have the special surgery for Camden. Love,
N & G XO XO XO XO