Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday at the Museum

Today, Andy, Maddie and I took Julia to the children's museum in Boston. We all had a blast! Maddie and Julia each found so many things to explore and try out... like making bubbles, playing different musical instruments, trying out a bobcat bulldozer, and shopping in a Mexican market. We all met my cousin Ryan, his wife Lisa, and their sons Tyler and Caleb there. They were visiting Lisa's family in Boston, from Virginia. And where was Auntie Jana? Holding Camden for a good four hours!!! He had a great day! His weight is 3.7 kg this morning. We are all waiting for surgery on Monday. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear that Camden is coming along well-he is surrounded by so much love. I will be praying for his operation on Monday and for you Tonya and Andy (as well as the rest of the family.) It sounds like there's a lot of hugging, cuddling, and fun activities going on in Boston, and that's got to be good!!

Take care,
Hallie and Chuck

Judy said...

I am so glad to hear Camden's surgery went well. I've been thinking about you all day until Nancy called with the good news. Will keep you in my prayers and hope to see you all soon. Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom called last nite with the WONDERFUL news that surgery went well. We have you all in our prayers. Camden is a fighter and is very lucky to have loving caring parents. Give him a big kiss( and Maddie) from Bowerbank
Love Aunt Eunice

ellen said...

I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well. That is great news for all. Hope all is going well for you, Andy and Maddie. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you on this end. Glad to hear that you can get out and see some of Boston. Love the blog and pass on the information to the emmc group.