Friday, March 7, 2008

Teething???

Could Camden be starting to teethe?!?! I think he may be, he loves to chew on his bottle nipples and soft toys, and loves to have his gums rubbed. I wonder when his first tooth will come in?
We are settling back into our routines after being discharged from the hospital yesterday, however, Camden is taking a little longer to go to sleep at night than he used to. May be it is his age but I wonder if his bowel is still trying to catch up with the fact that he is over an infection. He is eating more today and getting back up to three ounces every few hours.
Try to write more later... laundry calls!

3 comments:

Susi said...

I really don't think Camden is going to let his sister get ahead of him! Seems to me she was an early teether too. What a picture yesterday -- can really see those dimples!!! Hopefully, Nana and Grampy will be able to help out with some of those chores, like laundry, dishes and distracting (playing) with Madison. Only 11 more days. XO XO XO XO Nana and Grampy.

Anonymous said...

Love the dimples too He looks so good. Glad you are all home now. Maybe we can get down to see you again soon. Grace and Eli are here for the weekend so that`s been fun. They send their love too. Let`s hope Nana& Grampy bring Spring weather with them from Fla.
I would almost welcome mud season over the mess we are getting.I`m sure I`ll complain then too.
Take care We love you all
Aunt Eunice

Anonymous said...

My son is 5 months and a half. We noticed that he loves to put his hands all over his mouth and bitting it so hard like he almost choke up, also he got one small white spot on his lower gum and it looks like it is his teeth, I think he is really teething now.

Jacky