Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Waiting for Nana and Grampy!

In only one week, Nana and Grampy will be flying north from Florida! I'm not sure who is more excited, them or us (but I know how they will answer!). Maddie talked to them on the computer tonight and Camden got to see them too. I am thinking of things for us to do with Maddie while they are here, the list is long!

Camden was very fussy today, we even gave him Tylenol around two. He also ate a lot today, three or more ounces every few hours! He seemed to tolerate the extra volume well too. Growth spurt??

I also think I feel the beginnings of a sharp point on his upper right gum... could it be?! I will have to check it out over the next few days to be sure!

I am making this short, and going to bed early. I worked the past two nights and am worn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we DO read all your updates, and are thrilled to hear all the good news....a potential tooth, nana and grampy's arrival, and the great appetite!! How beautiful he is!!